Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Blog #7

My current feeling about money is that people misuse it and take advantage of the money they are given from their parents or other family members. People don't know the real meaning and importance of money. Many people use money in frivolous spending periods.I grew up on an island where it's known for "old retired rich folks" and people would immediately associate me as a "born into rich family petty girl." Unfortunately for the most part, people on this island are all petty and the complete opposite of cheap. People would always rub money in each others faces and I became so sick of the whole money-social standing. Of course I know it must be nice to have enough money to have no care in the world, but I believe that because I didn't have an unlimited fund, I was able to learn how to handle my own money and make my own way through growing up.

Mackenzie Ogden

No comments:

Post a Comment